Friday, June 6, 2014

Crius Industry Streams - Take2

Note: Dates are subject to change due to CCP release schedules or IRL conflicts

I know I fell off the wagon lately for streaming, but when CCP announced they were delaying the Kronos Industry Changes to Crius, I kinda lost the reasons to stream.  Now, with Crius test release strongly scheduled for June 10th, I can revamp the schedule and deliver direct commentary about the brave new world being released.

Again, the loose schedule is:
Mon: 0100-0300
Wed: 0100-0300
Fri: 0200?-0300
Sat -or- Sun: 1800-?

Officially, make sure to subscribe to the calendar below for any last-minute changes or conflicts.  Lately, I've been expecting to start EVE activities at 0200 rather than 0100, but I can rejigger my work schedule as long as there is content to actually stream.

Also, keep tuned to the calendar and my twitter (@hlibindustry) to see if I can score special guests or special theme nights.  I won't know the more specific schedule until I really get my hands around how much work there is to do.  Expect more information as it becomes available.

UPDATE: CCP Nullarbor has promised to be handy in the chat channel in the streams.

Tune in live at: http://www.twitch.tv/hlibindustry
Broadcasts will be available on YouTube after each stream



Calendar Ical
Calendar xml
Calendar API: sba58uk9hk74r2s9fuiaivnlrg@group.calendar.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment